Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Breastmilk and Earths Best Cereal



So my daughter Irellend has just recently become 6 months old. She has been exclusively breastfed and has been eating solids since 4 months (doctor recommended and only fruits & veggies). I make all of her food myself, using organic produce. Well, we have just added yogurt, juice and grains to her diet as well. Again with the grains, I've been making them myself using organic whole wheat rice & milling it. BUT, I bought some Earths Best organic whole grain rice cereal just to have on hand. Today I tried it. On the package it states that you can use breast milk to solute the cereal. I was instantly in love with the product. That soothes my fear, of cereal filling my babies little tummy and her missing out on all the nutrients she still needs from my breast milk. She loved it just as much because she ate the entire bowl! Definitely recommend this cereal for breastfeeding/pumping AND formula feeding moms as well because you can also use formula. PS- Happy National Breastfeeding Month everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment